The current incarnation in the lower level of 31 Water Street (a building with a rich history here in A-Town) is “Aqua Restaurant and Bar”, offering Creekside dining on their extensive deck as well as comfy tables inside the newly redecorated restaurant. Boasting five large-screen tally's and a cozy fireplace, Aqua is destined to become a local's hang-out. Pub style fare – burgers, wraps, salads, tacos and snacks – is amped with a full bar and beaucoup local brews. The Halibut Burger and Fish Tacos are personal favourites.
Important things to know about Aqua:
· Curbside Pickup - Okay, this is a huge deal, especially for locals who have limited lunch breaks: Call ahead, then pull up to the curb and your order will be brought out to you. On days when you’re running on empty this is amazing!
· Ample parking, in their lot on Water Street. Ashland residents and visitors alike know how rare this is.
· New Ownership: Inder Kaur and Paul Singh from Taj have taken over the space below them and are determined to make the perfect go-to for locals.
· Creekside dining – summer AND winter (a plan to install heat lamps is in the works).
· Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner – PLUS brunches on the weekends!
· Entertainment – local acoustic favs
· 10% discounts for active Military, Veterans, and Students
· Charity Night (one night each week proceeds go to a different local charity – call the restaurant for deets.
· Future Delivery – (they’re working in it!! J )
If you're a business owner here in Ashland, Inder and Paul would like you to consider having your company party at AQUA - they can accommodate up to 60, and will arrange live music should you so desire.
Saturday, October 27th, AQUA is hosting a family-friendly Halloween party, with pumpkin painting / carving, candy corn bowling, Halloween Bingo, etc. Check their events link here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2075050619200790/
**PS - at the time of publication, AQUA is offering a Burger BOGO (Buy one burger, get the next at 50% off).
Grab your family and friends and check it out – we love turning Ashlandistaner’s on to new places to nosh!